Our new Headquarters
There's been lots of changes happening at The Shop Floor Project in 2015, the most exciting being our relocation to the Old Warehouse in the centre of Ulverston. Built in 1832 as a warehouse to store goods including gunpowder and linen, which were brought in on the town's famous ship canal, it was restored from a near derelict state six years ago and is now our new headquarters.
The building was brought back to life in 2009 and won an award for the renovation. During building works, workmen found graffiti which has been dated to around 1910.
Each floor contains our design studios, wrapping rooms and most importantly our roof terrace for coffee breaks!